1. WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME? Alison Scott
2. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING? Er, do you mean pants? Or trousers? Black, in any case.
3. WHAT NOISES DO YOU HEAR RIGHT NOW? lemonjelly.ky, bought at the London branch of Fopp this afternoon. My credit card's in severe trouble here.
4. WHAT ARE THE LAST 4 DIGITS OF YOUR PHONE NUMBER? None of your business.
5. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Bread and butter from Paul, which is the French baker on the way to Fopp.
6. IF YOU WERE A COLOR IN A SPECTRUM, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
7. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? Grey, grey, grey. Says WeatherPop, at any rate.
8. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? malwen, reminding him not to get blootered tonight as he has to drive all of us places first thing in the morning.
9. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? I have no idea; I really cannot think of anything. Often, I don't even notice their sex; I meet a lot of new people online these days.
10. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? My back hurt so badly this morning I had to take leftover horse pill painkillers from when I was ill. Was it a long car journey, economy class syndrome, the world paying me back for all that red wine, or grubbing around underneath green_amber's computer? We may never know.
11. FAVORITE DRINK? real ale.
12. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? see q11.
13. FAVORITE SPORTS? er, don't really have any.
14. HAIR COLOR? Dark brown
15. EYE COLOR? pond muck green.
16. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS: Mostly not.
17. SIBLINGS AND THEIR AGES: Don't bring them into this...
18. FAVORITE MONTH? May, usually.
19. FAVORITE FOOD? There are so many...
20. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Matrix Reloaded. Isn't *everyone* going to say that?
21. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Maundy Thursday.
22. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? Nope.
23. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS BETTER? Happy.
24. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer
25. HUGS OR KISSES? Both
26. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships
27. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS? Nuclear family. Husband, children, and too many computers to support.
28. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Just finished The Separation, and also just finished Complete Plain Words. Next up is The Scar, which technically I've been reading since Easter, but in practice I read exactly three pages before life crowded it out.
29. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? We hates them we does.
30. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Not a lot of time at the moment, though we're just teaching Marianne to play some ones that are just about worth playing, like Sorry! and Apples to Apples (junior).
31. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Went to Peterborough Xtra Services. And back. And they didn't even have the weird hands-and-feet dancing game they used to have. While we were there some strange old people gave us two children. Arrived home, put the kids to bed and collapsed completely.
32. FAVORITE SMELLS? I'm sure I ducked this question last time it came up, too.
33. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? Oh, so it *was* all a dream. Where are my glasses?
34. FAVORITE VACATION PLACES? Cities (without the kids), quiet countryside with swimming and bicycles (with the kids).
35. WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE ABOUT YOUR LIFE IF YOU COULD! I'd do better at keeping the house tidy, and I wouldn't shout at the kids so much.