- When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at?
Do I have spinach in my teeth?
- How much cash do you have on you right now?
No idea. Perhaps £30?
- What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"?
- Favourite plant?
- Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your mobile?
Oh goodness knows but probably my mum.
- What is your main ring tone on your phone?
"Blood Wedding" by the Oysterband, sort of in honour of drflickta
- What shirt are you wearing?
A new Elvi work top that looked nice and whose price I didn't notice till they rang it up at the till when it was too late to go HOLY FUCK HOW MUCH?????!!!!!
- Do you "label" yourself?
- Name brand of your shoes currently wearing?
No shoes at present.
- Do you prefer a bright or dark room?
Totally depends what I'm doing
- What did you have for breakfast?
Three chocolate biscuits at the Senior Management Team meeting.
- Since question 12 is weirdly missing, make some shit up.
hic oink, ibi oink, ubique oink oink
- What were you doing at midnight last night?
- What did your last text message you received on your mobile phone say?
Agreeing a meeting place and time.
- Do you ever click on "Pop Ups" or Banners?
- What's an expression that you say a lot?
yeah yeah yeah
- Who told you they loved you last?
frostfox, but I think this was a chance of fate
- Last furry thing you touched?
Yup, that would be the hobby moose we inherited at Worldcon
- How many hours a week do you work?
- How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
None. What sort of girl do you take me for? Last film I developed was more than a year ago, and it was a four year old one that had got put in a drawer by mistake
- Favourite age you have been so far?
weird question. 40 I guess.
- Your worst enemy?
- What is your current desk top picture?
Something Aqua and standard.
- What was the last thing you said to someone?
Goodnight, I'll be up in a bit
- If you had to choose between a million pounds or to be able to go back in time and fix all your mistakes which would you choose?
Million quid; I don't believe you can go back in time and fix mistakes and I'd be afraid of fucking something else up.
Me Me Meme
So I spent most of this week working on this; a 'fake Christmas sweater' sweatshirt featuring Sierpinski's Triangle. As a Christmas tree. It's…
So chaps. Enlightenment or Resistance?